- Immigration medical exam including required labs: $320
- Immigration medical exam if your insurance covers the required labs: $250
- Optional immunity test for MMR (Measles/Mumps/Rubella) and Varicella, if uninsured: Add $80
- Immigration medical exam for uninsured families of 4 or more, including required labs: $300 per person
- Uninsured returning applicant (have had your I-693 form done with us in the past): $300
- Refugee/asylee with Medicaid (Apple Health): $200
- K Visa holder, who needs vaccination verification only: $150
- In the case that you require referral to a specialist for further evaluation or treatment: Extra charge incurs.
- Immunizations: Pay to pharmacy or clinic where immunizations are received. This is covered by most insurance plans.
- Chest X-ray (required only if your TB test is positive): Pay to X-ray clinic. This is covered by most insurance plans.
You can pay online (below) at your convenience, or at the office when picking up the completed I-693 form.
If you are having trouble with the online payment, please give us a call at 253-200-1988.